Cloud Desktops from First Solution
…helping realise your desired business outcomes.
Simplify desktop and application virtualisation.
Run Windows desktops and applications anywhere, scale quickly to meet changing business needs and safeguard your sensitive corporate resources with a desktop and application virtualisation solution.
Why choose Cloud Desktop from First Solution?
- Windows Apps, anywhere: Give access to Windows apps and data from any device and location.
- Flexible deployments: Choose from on-premises, cloud-based or hosted deployments.
- Reduced costs: Consolidate your virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) to improve efficiency.
- Increased security: Protect your sensitive corporate data from loss and leaks.
- Fully customisable: Build customised VDI solutions to meet your needs.
Cloud desktop benefits.
- On-premises or in Azure: Choose different deployment models to meet your needs.
- Windows, Mac, iOS, Android: Deliver Windows apps on any device.
- Business agility: Scale up or down to meet dynamic business needs by delivering apps from the Azure cloud
- Rich experience: Provide a rich remote user experience similar to applications running on a local PC
- Increased security: Maintain data compliance by keeping sensitive corporate resources off user devices
At First Solution, we believe less is more. By consolidating and simplifying your business IT infrastructure and operations, we simultaneously reduce both complexity and risk. We achieve this simplification by auditing your entire IT estate, then architecting a highly secure and scalable cloud based solution powered by the Microsoft Cloud. The agility provided by cloud based solutions allow your business to consume workloads as services, such as Email with the Microsoft Office 365 service. Our goal is to avoid manufacturer lock in and provide cost transparency (utilisation billing per user, per workload, per month). We manage the complete technology stack so that you can focus on delighting your customers.
We provide all of our services with a single monthly bill, whilst taking complete responsibility to manage the complexity of your IT estate. Our Managed Services include a 24/7/365 Network Operations Centre (NOC), a 24/7/365 Security Operations Centre (SOC) and a 24/7/365 Help Desk consistently closing over 70% of tickets on the first call with over 650 highly qualified people and mature operational processes. Our integrated Remote Monitoring and Management solution automatically tracks serial numbers, software, and infrastructure components using intelligent self-healing technology.
Ready to begin your journey to the cloud?
Get a free cloud application discovery audit to learn how shadow IT is already in the cloud within your business.