Fine tune your patch management policies to prevent cyber attacks and optimise system performance.
Keeping businesses safe requires constant vigilance, you need to keep all systems up to date with the latest patches or your business faces serious security risks. For businesses of all sizes, managing workstations and servers, and keeping software up to date can quickly become complex. Managed Software from First Solution streamlines patch management by giving you granular control over your patch management policies. With our patch management solution, you reduce the risk of cyber attacks and optimise system performance. Whether you want to automate the entire process or you want to manually approve or deny patches, we have you covered.
Gaining complete, centralised control.
- Single console: MSP RMM provides a complete patch management solution within a single, easy-to-use web console, helping to ensure you don’t need multiple tools to keep your third-party programs current
- Automation: Auto-approve patches for specific programs based on severity levels (critical, major, or minor)
- Scheduling: Set patching windows so you can update software without disrupting employees during critical productive times
- Customisable policies: Apply custom settings to individual devices as needed
- Patch roll-back: Easily revoke Microsoft patches on single or multiple devices at a time to limit the impact of a bad patch
Support more software.
- Wide software support: Support most standard business software. Our RMM’s patch management system covers over 80 third party application families, including Apple, Google, Java, Adobe, zip tools, Skype, Yahoo Messenger, and more
- Exchange and Office 365 support: Stay current with all updates for Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft product, including Exchange and Office 365
- Heightened security for vulnerable programs: Keep up to date with the latest security patches for commonly exploited products
Never miss an update.
- Convenient approvals: Manually approve patches in batch across sites, networks, servers, and workstations.
- Disabled devices: Enable automatic pushes for any devices that might be disabled during a standard patch management window
- Deep scans: Safeguard the networks you’re responsible for with deep vulnerability scans
Major vendors supported.
- Critical Microsoft packages—including Office 365, Exchange, SQL Server, Internet Explorer, and Windows OS
- Adobe products
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple iTunes, Apple Quicktime
- Much more
As your business evolves, so do your systems, infrastructure, and the skills of your people. Our Proactive IT Support Services provide a wide range of IT support, including IT staff training, health and risk assessments, and best practices. Our support services IT focused approach helps you identify and address potential issues and risks up-front to make sure that your IT systems are healthy and stay that way with Proactive IT Support.
Our Proactive Services are available for our clients. Many of our client's environments are dependent on applications and developers who innovate on the Microsoft platform. We connect you with deep expertise around Microsoft development technologies. Proactive Services are available for on premise, in the cloud or hybrid solutions. Many of our services are optimised to assist your IT team in migration and support in complex transitional environments and solutions.
Why Work With Us
24/7 IT Support
World class Service Desk with 85% of tickets solved on first response.
Strategic IT Partner
IT strategy and roadmap development using industry leading consultancy processes.
ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials plus certified.
Next generation Cyber Security managed services delivered by our 24/7 Security Operations Centre.
Office 365 and Azure
Experts in driving businesses to the Modern Workplace.
Delivering competitive advantage through the use of technology.
Related Blog Posts
Contact us today
Get in touch with us to discuss your business requirements, and what you would like to achieve. One of our experts will be happy to guide you through the process of implementation, the benefits, and considerations.