Protect your businesses digital assets with our integrated and fully managed backup and recovery.
Protect your businesses digital assets with a hybrid cloud backup and recovery offering that is integrated directly into our Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) platform. We can backup and recover files, applications or even entire machines whilst protecting both physical and virtual machines. Give your employees peace of mind and stay confident whilst you relax, safe in the knowledge that you are deploying a fast, simple, and predictable solution. Our platforms backup and disaster recovery features are affordable, with per device pricing for servers and workstations.
- True Delta: We track changes at the block level, allowing for lightweight and rapid backups. This makes it easier to back up more frequently and improve recovery point objectives, thereby minimising data loss during a disaster
- Backup Accelerator: Speed up backups containing large files, applications, and databases by automatically tracking changes to files in between backups. This keeps backup windows short and improves overall performance
- Automatic updates: Our platform can automatically update a standby virtual server after the completion of each live server backup
- Bare metal protection: Our platform can also automatically back up the entire OS boot up environment, system state, applications, and data so you’re prepared for a disaster
- Virtual disaster recovery: Similar to bare metal recovery, a physical or virtual server can be restored to a virtual machine. VMware, Hyper-V, Azure, and Amazon virtual machines are supported
- Continuous recovery: Be ready for disasters with continuous recovery. When you can’t continuously update a running server, our RMM’s backup and recovery feature automatically updates the standby server via a restore after each backup session of the live server completes
- Minimum resource usage: All backups and restores are lightweight, keeping resource drain to a minimum.
Virtual system support: Our platform natively supports both VMware ESX and Hyper-V platforms
- Exchange restore: Restore Exchange environments at a granular file or full database level
- Rapid recovery: The backup and disaster recovery feature’s architecture allows us to recover to both physical and virtual servers. The system will automatically choose the fastest recovery source
- Data archiving: Extend beyond the standard retention model and help ensure compliance with multiple data archiving policies
- Bandwidth throttling: Restrict upload and download bandwidth during a user-defined backup window.
Standby image backup: Automatically create a local .VHD/X file of your backup selections during each scheduled backup
- Private encryption key: Our RMM helps ensure that only the private key owner can recover and access data. This prevents any unauthorised access and keeps your business data secure
- End-to-end encryption: All backups are encrypted on site, then transferred over secure connections until they reach the cloud. Data only gets decrypted during a recovery at your business’s site
- Advanced Encryption Standards (AES): All data is encrypted with AES 128-bit encryption in motion and at rest.
- Globally distributed data centers: We use multiple SSAE-compliant and ISO-certified data centers located globally
- Password protection: Leverage client-side password protection that can restrict changes or limit functions to restores only
As your business evolves, so do your systems, infrastructure, and the skills of your people. Our Proactive IT Support Services provide a wide range of IT support, including IT staff training, health and risk assessments, and best practices. Our support services IT focused approach helps you identify and address potential issues and risks up-front to make sure that your IT systems are healthy and stay that way with Proactive IT Support.
Our Proactive Services are available for our clients. Many of our clients environment's are dependent on applications and developers who innovate on the Microsoft platform. We connect you with deep expertise around Microsoft development technologies. Proactive Services are available for on premise, in the cloud or hybrid solutions. Many of our services are optimised to assist your IT team in migration and support in complex transitional environments and solutions.
Why Work With Us
24/7 IT Support
World class Service Desk with 85% of tickets solved on first response.
Strategic IT Partner
IT strategy and roadmap development using industry leading consultancy processes.
ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials plus certified.
Next generation Cyber Security managed services delivered by our 24/7 Security Operations Centre.
Office 365 and Azure
Experts in driving businesses to the Modern Workplace.
Delivering competitive advantage through the use of technology.