Managed Remote Access from First Solution
…helping you realise your desired business outcomes
Performing maintenance and fixing issues whilst you remain at your desk.
Remote access with Take Control and Remote Background Management helps our technicians provide your employees with a seamless, secure maintenance experience wherever they are. One click allows quick, easy, and secure remote access to any server or workstation from our Remote Monitoring & Management platform as if we were sitting right beside you. With our remote access tools, we’ll be in a position to build stronger relationships with your employees, drive more predictability within your business, and boost productivity among your employees whilst providing an improved customer experience.
Take Control Features.
- Faster support: Connect quickly, even through firewalls, so we can rapidly fix the issue your employee is having.
Improved Productivity: Reduce the amount of time your employees spend waiting by solving more issues intantly and remotely.
- Secure connections: All remote viewing sessions occur over a secure connection and have low impact on bandwidth.
- Reporting: View reports on remote access sessions.
- Anytime access: Our remote access software means we solve IT issues anytime, even outside of working hours or on a mobile device.
- Contact lists: Save your most important employees in a contact list so we can connect and solve tickets for them quickly.
Remote Background Support Features.
Streamlining your teams’ activities and providing a hassle free support experience with our Remote Background Management (RBM) tool. RBM enables our technicians to work on your employees machines remotely to fix problems without interrupting them. Better still, when combined with the remote command line, remote process controls, and remote service controls we make life even easier:
- File system: Easily move, copy, and delete files remotely.
- System configuration: Map network drives, edit the registry, and install software without interrupting your employee.
- Performance issue maintenance: View running processes and their resource usage, kill non-responsive processes, and add a check to monitor problematic processes.
- Service management: Start, stop, and restart services as needed. Also, we can modify the startup type of a specific service.
- Service dependencies: View service dependencies and add a Windows service check to monitor problematic services.
At First Solution, we believe less is more. By consolidating and simplifying your business IT infrastructure and operations, we simultaneously reduce both complexity and risk. We achieve this simplification by auditing your entire IT estate, then architecting a highly secure and scalable cloud based solution powered by the Microsoft Cloud. The agility provided by cloud based solutions allow your business to consume workloads as services, such as Email with the Microsoft Office 365 service. Our goal is to avoid manufacturer lock in and provide cost transparency (utilisation billing per user, per workload, per month). We manage the complete technology stack so that you can focus on delighting your customers.
We provide all of our services with a single monthly bill, whilst taking complete responsibility to manage the complexity of your IT estate. Our Managed Services include a 24/7/365 Network Operations Centre (NOC), a 24/7/365 Security Operations Centre (SOC) and a 24/7/365 Help Desk consistently closing over 70% of tickets on the first call with over 650 highly qualified people and mature operational processes. Our integrated Remote Monitoring and Management solution automatically tracks serial numbers, software, and infrastructure components using intelligent self-healing technology.
Ready to improve your IT operational maturity?
Get started with a free and comprehensive IT security health check and IT spending review. By simplifying your IT infrastructure we reduce complexity and free resources to focus on improving the customer experience.