Performing maintenance and fixing issues whilst you remain at your desk.
Remote access with Take control and Remote Background Management helps our technicians provide your employees with a seamless, secure maintenance experience wherever they are. One click allows quick, easy, and secure remote access to any server or workstation from our Remote Monitoring & Management platform as if we were sitting right beside you. With our remote access tools, we’ll be in a position to build stronger relationships with your employees, drive more predictability within your business, and boost productivity among your employees whilst providing an improved customer experience.
Take Control features.
- Faster support: Connect quickly, even through firewalls, so we can rapidly fix the issue your employee is having.
Improved Productivity: Reduce the amount of time your employees spend waiting by solving more issues intantly and remotely
- Secure connections: All remote viewing sessions occur over a secure connection and have low impact on bandwidth
- Reporting: View reports on remote access sessions
- Anytime access: Our remote access software means we solve IT issues anytime, even outside of working hours or on a mobile device
- Contact lists: Save your most important employees in a contact list so we can connect and solve tickets for them quickly
Remote Background Support features.
Streamlining your teams’ activities and providing a hassle free support experience with our Remote Background Management tool. RBM enables our technicians to work on your employees machines remotely to fix problems without interrupting them. Better still, when combined with the remote command line, remote process controls, and remote service controls we make life even easier:
- File system: Easily move, copy, and delete files remotely
- System configuration: Map network drives, edit the registry, and install software without interrupting your employee
- Performance issue maintenance: View running processes and their resource usage, kill non-responsive processes, and add a check to monitor problematic processes
- Service management: Start, stop, and restart services as needed. Also, we can modify the startup type of a specific service
- Service dependencies: View service dependencies and add a Windows service check to monitor problematic services
As your business evolves, so do your systems, infrastructure, and the skills of your people. Our Proactive IT Support Services provide a wide range of IT support, including IT staff training, health and risk assessments, and best practices. Our support services IT focused approach helps you identify and address potential issues and risks up-front to make sure that your IT systems are healthy and stay that way with Proactive IT Support.
Our Proactive Services are available for our clients. Many of our clients environment's are dependent on applications and developers who innovate on the Microsoft platform. We connect you with deep expertise around Microsoft development technologies. Proactive Services are available for on premise, in the cloud or hybrid solutions. Many of our services are optimised to assist your IT team in migration and support in complex transitional environments and solutions.
Why Work With Us
24/7 IT Support
World class Service Desk with 85% of tickets solved on first response.
Strategic IT Partner
IT strategy and roadmap development using industry leading consultancy processes.
ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials plus certified.
Next generation Cyber Security managed services delivered by our 24/7 Security Operations Centre.
Office 365 and Azure
Experts in driving businesses to the Modern Workplace.
Delivering competitive advantage through the use of technology.