Keeping employees safe and productive whilst they use the web.
Web threats have increased over the past few years. From phishing sites to drive-by downloads, the dangers have never been greater. To stay safe, you need to make sure you have advanced malware protection in place along with bandwidth monitoring, content filtering, and more. First Solution’s Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) includes built in web protection that keeps your workforce safe and productive. Our Managed Web Security goes beyond enterprise antivirus software and firewalls by letting you set your own content filtering policies, website blacklists, time and content based browsing policies, and much more. You can manage everything from a single, easy to use web based console.
Keeping your business safe.
- Threat protection: Protecting against malware, phishing, adware, botnets, and spam
- Bandwidth monitoring: Monitoring daily usage with automated bandwidth checks and alerts
- Access controls: Keeping users off sites that could cause a data breach and protect the business from the legal liability that comes with a data breach
Improve Workforce Productivity.
- Site blacklists: Set and automatically enforce browsing policies that keep users off non-work related sites like gaming or social media
- Time based browsing policies: Modify blacklist rules to allow employees to visit non-work sites outside of standard business hours
- Reporting: View detailed analytics on internet usage so you can spot irregularities like unusual browsing behaviors and take appropriate action
Gain Complete Control.
- Easy administration: Our web based console makes it simple to gain control over your users’ web browsing. And it’s easy to use. There are no dedicated servers or proxies to configure
- Policies: Use our default web protection policies or create your own custom rules for desktops, laptops, or servers
- Customer facing messaging: Create your own message that will appear when an employee reaches a website blocked by your business web protection blacklist
- Individual site blocking: Want to block specific sites that don’t fall within our core site categories? The web protection feature lets you add custom URLs to the blacklist
- Snooze: Temporarily disable policy enforcement for a given period of time to more easily troubleshoot user issues when needed
As your business evolves, so do your systems, infrastructure, and the skills of your people. Our Proactive IT Support Services provide a wide range of IT support, including IT staff training, health and risk assessments, and best practices. Our support services IT focused approach helps you identify and address potential issues and risks up-front to make sure that your IT systems are healthy and stay that way with Proactive IT Support.
Our Proactive Services are available for our clients. Many of our clients environment's are dependent on applications and developers who innovate on the Microsoft platform. We connect you with deep expertise around Microsoft development technologies. Proactive Services are available for on premise, in the cloud or hybrid solutions. Many of our services are optimised to assist your IT team in migration and support in complex transitional environments and solutions.
Why Work With Us
24/7 IT Support
World class Service Desk with 85% of tickets solved on first response.
Strategic IT Partner
IT strategy and roadmap development using industry leading consultancy processes.
ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials plus certified.
Next generation Cyber Security managed services delivered by our 24/7 Security Operations Centre.
Office 365 and Azure
Experts in driving businesses to the Modern Workplace.
Delivering competitive advantage through the use of technology.
Related Blog Posts
Contact us today
Get in touch with us to discuss your business requirements, and what you would like to achieve. One of our experts will be happy to guide you through the process of implementation, the benefits and considerations.